ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 owner in Norwich

172 cup, 220cdi
Hello, I bought a pretty standard 172 cup a few months ago, have read a lot on the forum and thought I should introduce myself on here!

I'm planning on becoming a paid up member in the new year (I guess I'll get a full years membership for my tenner then?)

I had a look on the members area bit as well but couldn's see an East Anglia part - East Midlands seems to stop at Lincolnshire, and South East stops at Essex! Are there many other owners in Norfolk? I've seen quite a few 172 / 182's on the roads around here?

Cheers,

Jon

soon to be 182 ;)
there is an east anglian bit on the meets etc, i myself am from norwich and there are a few people from in and around norwich, im only driving a 1.4 but 172 next year hopefuly, there is a meet this sunday in diss if you are interested? i will give you some details if you fancy it :) hope you enjoy cs.net, also your years membership will run from the day you start, e.g. 10/12/10 to 10/12/11

172 cup, 220cdi
ok only just looked back on here, can't make sunday evening (now!!)
will get my membership sorted next time I log on then!

172 cup, 220cdi
I'm in the golden triangle.
Do any of you know of any breakers round here? I want to get hold of a few bits for my car (1st off a spare tyre!) Someone mentioned Cit-ren near Brooke at work...

C3 Picasso Beast
Yeah Cit-ren is the main one around these parts but why use them when you can get most of the bits you want on here once you pay your membership and have access to the for sale sections ;)

soon to be 182 ;)
good good, should be a meet in the new year some time when our area rep sorts it out, timmay iirc

172 cup, 220cdi
I love every aspect of the car, except the lack of a spare tyre! The mrs uses the car to commute between a couple of schools over a working day so could get really caught out with a class of kids waiting if she gets a flat. Apparently 15" megane steelies will go over the front callipers - meant to go down to the breakers today but tiling our bathroom got in the way!