ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help with college project

5 door 1.4 rt clio
ok guys and gals i need some help with regards to my college project.
i am studying business at col and have to wriet a business plan for a proposed business idea.
my idea is an online business selling performance engine and styling parts for clios.
i need to complete my research part of it being a questionnaire, so i would be greatful to all of you if you could fill it out for me as i am in desperate need now.

thanks

ok questions some may seem silly but its what i have to ask.

are you: male/female?

what age bracket do you fall into: under 16, 17-20, 21-29, 30-39, 40-49, over 50

what mk clio do you own: mk1, mk2, mk3

what engine size is it? 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0

what trim is it? (eg RT, 16v)

have you made any modifications to the tuning or styling of the car using after market products? yes/no

if yes what are they and who makes them?

which of these products would you be interested in purchasing?
air filters/induction kits, body kits (spoilers, splitters, grilles etc), alloys (what sizes), in car entertainment (cd players, dvd players, speakers, amps etc), interior styling (seats, pedals, gear knobs etc), suspension, brakes, led/neon lights, paint, security, engine bay styling (coloured hoses, covers etc), exterior styling (head/rear lights etc)

have you heard of any of the following companies?
k & n, pipercross, red dot, brembo, psg, mcr, ibherdesign, wolfrace, bk racing, oz alloys, momo, speedline, apex, vibe, kenwood, pioneer, sony, clarion, sony, panasonic, jvc, e-tech, janspeed, magnaflow.

would you buy products made by these companies? yes/no

how do you rate them out of 10?

would you buy these types of products through an online shop? yes/no

would you buy from a new company online? yes/no

ok guys if you can either post your answers, much appreciated.

Have a look for an online survey thing mate, that way people can make their choices much easier and its alot easier for you to gather the data

C

Clio_Craig

Male
17-20
Mk2
16v
Modifications - Yes
17" kei racing alloy wheels
i would buy - air filters/induction kits, body kits, ICE, security, pretty much most of the above
Yes have heard pretty much all of the companies
10/10 lol
Yes i will purchase most stuff of the internet
I would buy products of a new company if the price is rite ;)

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
ok guys and gals i need some help with regards to my college project.
i am studying business at col and have to wriet a business plan for a proposed business idea.
my idea is an online business selling performance engine and styling parts for clios.
i need to complete my research part of it being a questionnaire, so i would be greatful to all of you if you could fill it out for me as i am in desperate need now.

thanks

ok questions some may seem silly but its what i have to ask.

male
21-29,

, mk2,

172 FF 2.0

yes

if yes what are they and who makes them?

IGT, Magnex, silvervision, powertec

which of these products would you be interested in purchasing?
air filters/induction kits, alloys 16's, brakes,paint,

have you heard of any of the following companies?
k & n, pipercross, red dot, brembo, psg, mcr, ibherdesign, wolfrace, bk racing, oz alloys, momo, speedline, apex, vibe, kenwood, pioneer, sony, clarion, sony, panasonic, jvc, e-tech, janspeed, magnaflow. YES to ALL

would you buy products made by these companies? yes

how do you rate them out of 10?
k & n7, pipercross7, red dot7, brembo8, psg6, mcr6, ibherdesign6, wolfrace5, bk racing6, oz8 alloys, momo7, speedline7, apex7, vibe6, kenwood6, pioneer7, sony7, clarion7, sony7, panasonic7, jvc7, e-tech6, janspeed8, magnaflow7

would you buy these types of products through an online shop? yes

would you buy from a new company online? yes if price was ok and full adress was listed

Clio v6
what engine size is it? 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0

3.0 but it's nice of you to realise we don't need any of that shyte. ;)