ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nandos Meet - Sunday 15th April - Birstall, Leeds

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone fancy it?

Was going to suggest bank holiday monday but it might be a bit busy so how about the sunday after?

Meet 2:30pm, Eat at 3:00pm :)

Last edited:
  200 GORDINI
well if my retention comes through and i can get my plates on my new motor i will see you there.im only 5 mins away.
come to think of it,might just come up anyway n meet you guys.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
might be up for this time dependant... I'll be finishing work just after 2 in leeds so could do anytime after!

We could make it 3pm, should miss a bit of the busy times then being between dinner and tea :)

1) jenic
2) millerdom
3) Matt (maybe)
4) lindeman (maybe)
5) Doncaster_K9 (maybe
6) Chris
7) Gouldy

Will send a pm out now

clio 172 cup
Damn it i'm getting married on the saturday, and heading off on the honeymoon on sunday, i will suggest postponing the wedding till the week after but i'm not sure the missus will be happy.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1) jenic
2) millerdom
3) Matt (maybe)
4) lindeman (maybe)
5) Doncaster_K9 (maybe
6) Chris
7) Gouldy
8) John
9) Jakey92

Last edited by a moderator:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
On a Sunday, didn't know they delivered TV's on a sunday!

Have you gone for Sharps new 80" model?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
LOL, they do a 70" for the more respectable customer too Matt :p

Me and Chris will be there for 2:30 anyway :)

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Alright guys. I wont make this now. Helping a mate with a few jobs in his new house and its taking longer than expected. I should be going on the Halifax drive next week though.

200 GORDINI
was nice to meet you guys today,and thanks for the tuning advice,will keep you all posted.
When i get my plates on my motor, look forward to a drive out.
thanks again.

Fiesta ST-3
Was good to meet you mate!

Did many turn up? Sorry I had to leave early... unfortunately it wasn't early enough though as I was too late to swim haha!!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It was nice to meet you chaps.

Not many turned up tbh, me and Amy had an awesome nandos and I enjoyed chatting to those that attended.

Fiesta ST-3
And you mate, glad you enjoyed the nandos.

As I said in my last post, I was in a bit of a rush and had been at work since half 5 in the morning so wasn't really chatty so I do apologise! Will have a good chat at the next one :) Nice to meet you anyway!

RS172 Flamer
Would of loved to of been there! Sorry i missed it, was helping a friend re-mount his intercooler on his civic