ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My rear end since 2008

Skoda
Looking through my old car pics today... 105k worth of cars through my hands in 5 years :eek:

FF197 with cup pack

Came from a titanium FF182 so it seemed much more modern. Build quality wasn't great and the cold start running was awful.

IMG_0060.jpg

FF200 with cup pack and recaro's

Big improvement in build quality over the 197 in my opinion. They also seemed to have fixed the cold running problem.

IMG_0130.jpg

FRS Lux 2 with Mountune MP350

3rd brand new car in as many years. Epic power and great to drive but was a PITA to own. Attracted too much attention of the wrong type so couldn't leave it anywhere without worrying. Got rid in less than a year.

IMG_0275.jpg

135i M Sport

All about the engine. Wasn't as aggressive as the FRS in the power delivery but it was very very quick at any speed. Comical in anything other than dry weather which was one of the main reasons I got rid. I'd be kidding myself if I said I ever got on with the looks too.

IMG_0333.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TTS

Only a week old but enjoying it so far... What next?????

IMG_1190.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ball hard or go home.

may I ask why you changed a new 197 for a new 200, same spec and colour lol.

awesome line up nonetheless... Wouldn't mind being a penny behind you

Skoda
Ball hard or go home.

may I ask why you changed a new 197 for a new 200, same spec and colour lol.

awesome line up nonetheless... Wouldn't mind being a penny behind you

Bought tax free while I was living in germany so cost me nothing to change