ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old cars

Golf R soon...
Well I am sure you guys and gals are dying to know what I was driving previous to the "beast"

Here is my very 1st car an 04 plate Fiat punto active sport 1.2 8v (60bhp) with addition sideskirts and 17" wolfrace shadow mantis alloys.

DSCN5278.jpg

DSCN5277.jpg

DSCN5276.jpg

DSCN5273.jpg

2nd car was a 04 Plate Fiat Punto 1.8 HGT (130bhp)

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

Golf R soon...
ChrisE said:
What made u change to a clio then mate?

Reputation and history that renault had really at building hot hatches. Plus I like the styling of the clio 182! oh and the colour!

Problem with me is I get bored of cars easily and always need a change. To be honest I will probably change the clio in a year or so or once I get 4 NCB or the warranty runs out, for something a little different maybe the new civic type-r or mk4 R32.

Pikey Truck
Ye i tend to change quite often ive had 4 cars in 4 years of driving.

Either V6 mk2, meg 225 or 225 s3 next

Golf R soon...
ChrisE said:
Ye i tend to change quite often ive had 4 cars in 4 years of driving.

Either V6 mk2, meg 225 or 225 s3 next

You sound like me Chris!

I had my 1st punto for about 18 months, I only really kept it cause I was modding it, I upgraded the stereo and speakers, added the 17's and the sideskirts. Traded that for a HGT punto, which was such a lovely car, sometimes i wish I had kept it cause it was a rare black m2b punto, had that for 6 months then bought the clio on impulse really!

Not sure about going down the v6 route, I think I want something that is a bit more solid (build quality).