ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new purchase

106 GTi
Most people go for the SFX kitted PC, I use both the SFX and DAS pads both work well depending on task in hand.

Worth doing a search as it is discussed on here loads. There is a buying guide round here too. Worth gettinga 4 inch pad set too, will be essential on your Clio.

Mito Sportiva 135
That's the one I bought... came to £113 IIRC including delivery, and arrived in 4 working days.

I am yet to get extra pads (either 6" or 4") but as I am yet to actually use the thing I will see how I get on with the 6" pads first of all.

I used the guide 182_Blue created and was really usefull. If you get the PC, you will need a 110V transformer, plug and an extension cable. All you will then need to do is cut the original plug from the PC and replace it with the new plug you will have purchased. I got a familyfriend who is a qualified master electrician to do this but only because I am electrically incompetent - you should be able to do this yourself. If not 182_Blue made a guide on this too. If you PM him, he will be able to supply you a discount code to use. The one I used gave me 15% off... nice.

Anyway, as people have said hundreds of guides on here already discussng every aspect so just do a search through and should more than be enough!

106 GTi
Tailgate, lower doors and quaters, front and rear valences are a pain with the 6 inch pads, I even use the 4 inch pads on the front wings on Clios.