ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197

RB 182 with CUP packs
Looks very nice mate!!! :)

They are superb cars & the ONLY fault I found with mine is the numb steering.
I didn't tend to push no where near as hard in mine as I did the DC5 tbh.

JDM mats.....go on, treat yourself ;) lol

Octavia VRS
...and CTRs common? Maybe but what do you call 172/182s? Doesn't make it a bad car

Meant to ask, how many miles on her mate?

Last edited:
  cock mobile.
Looks very nice mate!!! :)

They are superb cars & the ONLY fault I found with mine is the numb steering.
I didn't tend to push no where near as hard in mine as I did the DC5 tbh.

JDM mats.....go on, treat yourself ;) lol

lol, just had the call from the garage, it's all serviced up and ready to collect :)

It's got some decent mats in there already, I assume they are the standard ones, but yer some nice red JDM mats would be nice!

cock mobile.
^ wasn't having a go at you mate, people say that CTRs are common but I see more RS clios tbh

No no, I understand mate :)

Ironicly I saw a Cup driving by when I was walking out of the Honda garage this morning :clown:

VaVa
...and CTRs common? Maybe but what do you call 172/182s? Doesn't make it a bad car

Meant to ask, how many miles on her mate?

There were something like 15,000 CTRs sold in the UK... that's probably double the amount of 172's/182's put together!!

EDIT - There were actually 18,033 CTR's sold in the UK!!

I've always said it's a victim of it's own success, it's a good car that's why it sold so well, and is quite common.

Or people on the whole are sheep.....

People believe this 'Hondas never break down ever' myth.

Its not a bad car but hated the fact Honda wanted a grand for bog standard aircon

Tangoed Works
Nice car mate, even match for the clio really. Agree with others about steering though, my mates 54 plate steped out a bit when I was pressing on and didnt want to fork out for a nackard CTR. When I took my 182 for a test drive, I felt the car was exactly where I needed it when I needed it.

Cant beat it for now!

Or people on the whole are sheep.....

LOL well I'm one after following other Clio owners to the dark side - I picked up my CTR today too :).

Personally I don't care if I am a sheep - CTRs are damn good cars (as are 172/182s) and I ain't going to let their popularity put me off. If you were to lump in total sales of all varieties of Clio vs Civic I'm sure we'd find there's far more Clio's in the UK that Civics... (or possibly not, as all the old Civics will probably still be running while the old Clios will be long gone ;) - only kidding before anyone gets the hump!).

I'm gonna miss my 172 badly for driving experience :) , but not for the overall ownership experience :mad: