ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music on Phone has different name etc to iTunes,

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Me again lol :)

I have some 25gb of (legal) music on my iTunes, and around 8gb of that on my iPhone.

However, some of the track names, or artists are a little wrong (there are like 3 different artists for Lil Wayne, one may have a hyphen etc)

So last night, I went through all 8GB of the music on my phone whilst it was plugged into iTunes, and corrected all these niggles...

However, on my iPhone, they are still not corrected?

I manually manage all tracks, ie drag and drop, Why havent they changed?

Thanks

AK

M240i
Did you sync after changing the names?

At a guess you'll have updated your iTunes library and synced that to the phone.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I just plugged phone in, edited all the tracks on the phone bit in iTunes.

Not interested in what my library says, do they have to match?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thats the wrong way to use itunes.

This "drag and drop" excuse thing bugs the f**k out of me.
Its basically a database, why would you want to manage your own music when it does it for you really well?

If you edit tracks in the future, do it in the library not in the phone as thats the master copy.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Thats the wrong way to use itunes.

This "drag and drop" excuse thing bugs the f**k out of me.
Its basically a database, why would you want to manage your own music when it does it for you really well?

If you edit tracks in the future, do it in the library not in the phone as thats the master copy.

So shall I go through my library and start again??