ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MP3 Player decision

i have the alpine, i run it with no amp and it sounds |VERY VERY well. if you dont want an amp, go with Alpine, from experience, Sony arent too hot at power and quality, its either or

Revels Mum & Sister

Yes mate

Go for the Alpine. I have a Alpine in mine for the moment, while my Nakamichi is being fixed. The model you described above.

IS VERY VERY good mate.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Pioneer arent bad too. Just picked up the DEH-740MP this weekend. Very impressed with it, even though it is a low-end product.

Mini Cooper S JCW

Quote: Originally posted by viceroy on 09 March 2003

Pioneer arent bad too. Just picked up the DEH-740MP this weekend. Very impressed with it, even though it is a low-end product.
got the same. i got a think for pioneer, love the head units.

tho u found it slow skippin from track to track in mp3 mode?

Marc.

Im waiting for the Sony CDX-M850MP unit to be released so that I can have a decent MP3 and use the display and remote.

In the mean time Im selling my old Alpine kit on ebay :)

Rocko

Order the player yesterday and got it today! Its very nice - Its got a blue screen that matches my Williams dials nicely!