ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 project details and images.

mk3 Clio 16v
Hi everyone.

So i signed up yesterday and so far i'm happy with the forum and its good to see what others are doing to their MK3's.

All i thought about yesterday was where to start and what to do with my car so I wanted to share my ideas and see what everyone thinks.

Car is a 2007 (56) 1.4 16v dynamique.
Boot is damaged thanks to some idiot last year putting his foot into it and my previously pants insurance company still havent paid out. The first job will be to repair this!!

i'll get a pic up soon and share my upset with everyone.

Anyway.... Im not entirely certain wether any of the following ideas will work or if the list is too much, too little etc, thats why i am putting it up so i at least have something to stick to. I was hoping you guys could help and point me in the right directions as well with regards to the jobs, expected prices and possible outcome etc. I think i will try to get a lot of the stuff from forum links and save wherever i can if possible.

I'm also getting a friend to photoshop the ideas as soon as i find a high res image of a standard black MK3 so hoping it turns out as i'd like

List is as follows and i will of course update with images as the jobs are done.
- Boot repair!! Going to knock out with a friend and take to body shop for spray and smooth!
- fit coilovers and lower 75mm - want 16s under the arches but arches on mk3 seem quite large, not that i know anything about them.
- Fit 16s, unsure of style as yet although i'm drawn to the calibre vintage with black centres
- smooth boot, bumpers, de badge rear and have rear plate recess done.
- roof, mirrors and rubbing strips made silver to match door handles - unsure wether to spray or get a wrap.
- HID lights with brows on front
- Smoked rear lights.

thats about it for now really. Trying not to overwhelm myself and get carried ha ha.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated and once the images are up i'd love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks
P1dge

Last edited:
  mk3 Clio 16v
Here's a rough Photoshop
pidge-20121017-121254.jpg

mk3 Clio 16v
thanks. well thats what i'm going to be wroking to mate. Only focusing on exterior for now as i reckon this will cost me the most cash. I'm just going to be on a budget with it so may take me longer than i'd like.