ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minor Problems....

BMW 125i
just have two small problems one being i have managed to scratch (lightly) the passenger door panel by being forced into a hedge, so best product to try and remove this??? Also my cup spoiler has begun to catch on the roof making a little popping noise any ideas to sort this out, bit worried about the paint?? have put vaseline on for the mo to help it slide better but would prefer something more long term!!! oh fitted the 172 grill today looks good :) Cheers

BMW 125i
havent tried anything yet only just happend, u can see them quite clearly but when u run your finger nails over them you only pick them up slightly so i wouldnt say to deep!! dont think i will need to get chipsaway over???

106 GTi
Sound like they should polish out. If you rub over them with a damp finger do they go away?

106 GTi
That's the best product I have found to work by hand with. Other products wll do the job, but that's the one I would go with.

Rich

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
Another vote for the Meguairs Scratch X, used it myself and it works a treat :)