ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Meet in sheffield :)

MK1 Clio, Mk4 Polo
Just woundering if people fancy meeting up in sheffield area i have a good location called smithy wood in ecclesfield lots of road big strect out and best of all they is no one to disturb us aka police, over cars not there for meet or what ever! :p

i am thinking 28th of march or the 4th of april

let me know if your up for it

and add you name to list :)

1. Jaz1889 (jared mk1 clio)

Last edited:
  MK1 Clio, Mk4 Polo
yeah bring friends even if they dont hav a clio :D
you come off junction 35 on the motoway head towards chapletown and it is first left off the roundabout :) nice strip off road :D

96' Valver
Il come to this i live in the next village. Not been to a CS meet before so il be rockin the mk1 valver scene!
If its on the 4th that is

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
A meet there? I can't see it being very good as there isn't much to do?

Maybe reconsider the location :)

96' Valver
Boosh were you at mac'ds in tankersley tonight? saw a car like yours there with a CS sticker in the back?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No mate, I saw your spotted but my car hasn't got the stripes:

dsc_0026.jpg

96' Valver
oh my bad.

btw your example is EXACTLY the car i would have if i didnt love valvers so much. I prefer it without the stripes. Colour scheme and detailing is perfect. nice 1

96' Valver
Yeah i remember speaking to you before. Il come to a local meet and happily let you have a go. Just completed the widetrack conversion and put 172 brakes on it as well so its a proper animal.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
im game for any thing me, id even do some thing as simple as meadowhall on a week night for pics.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Feirny said:
Hell I might even come to meadowhall.
Will te organise this tomorrow as it's going no where ATM.

However I'm fucked ATM so will do it lator

Ftw

MK2PH2
Someone should organise this meadowhall meet then :) I'd do it but i have a fear of responsibility :(

BMW M135I
Yeah id do this, really need to get to one but hopefully this will be 3rd time lucky as the last 2 times something has happened with the car. Just dont do it on the weekend:-( ......Tomorrow night :)

DMS

A thirsty 172
If someone arranges this I'll come along, as long as it's not one night this week because I'm on lates :(

S4 Avant
What about this friday the 9th?

Edit: just seen the post above :eek:

f**k doing it on a week night, most of us have work, and will have to travel to sheffield after.

...and a few of us have better things/people to be doing on a friday night.

182 & Porsche 986
When meadowhall closes early on a weekend is the underground car park part still open? would made some good photos thats all. :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
did this meet even go ahead ?? if it still hasn't been planned then i'll come along, can't make it this weekend as i'm going back home for bank holiday