ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands United Cruise Tonight anyone going?

RS6 C7
Not sure if i fancy it or not, never been to anything like this before :eek: Anyone meeting at any of these places?
streetsleepers.co.uk - hopwood services - 6.45
midz racing.com - toys r us oldbury - 6.45
doubleklutch.com - frankley services - 6.45
defineridez.com - dhl stafford park 12 - 6.30
uk-modz.co.uk - wall island mcdonalds - 6.45
wirral-underground.co.uk - transglobal express, CH62 3NX - 5.15
warwickswhiremodified - gaydon services - 6.45
just-kroozin.co.uk - bescot mcdonalds,walsall, 6.45
cruise-mids.com - tamworth services - 6.45
Ukcarcruise.co.uk - Ponty Mds WF8 4PR - 5.15
streetrace.co.uk - hilton park services south - 6.45
bespoke-rides.co.uk - Asda Oldbury M5 J2 - 6.45
merseymodifed.co.uk - Little Chef 1408 New Chester Rd CH62 9AQ - 5.15
RelentlessRacing.org - A1 / A605 Xtra Services (Peterborough - 6.00
cruise-evolution.com - hockey stadium milton keynes - 5.30
superior-rides.com - M4 junction 33 - 5.00
Beds Mods - Luton Flyover - 5.15
Onenation Northamptonshire - TBC
kroozinnorthwest - lymm services - 5.30
smpacc.co.uk - iceland shrewsbury - 6.45
Cruise Swansea - m4 jct 47 services - 4.45
midzcruizin.co.uk - staples willenhall wv13 2qu - 6.45
Valleys Cruise - TBC
midnight-cruise:- Halfords, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol- 5pm
stance mobsters car club- Tamworth McDonalds - 6.45
Modifiedgb.co.uk - Tk maxx cribbs causeway. 5.00

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I don't get it, how is it a united cruise if everyone's meeting at similar times in different places?

I shudder to think the kind of people that might show up, modified cars around Coventry are all fast & furious s**t boxes.

RS6 C7
Everyone meets at places near them and then cruise to 1 big meeting place i believe, there will be a lot of s**t cars there but im sure there will be some nice ones ;)

RS6 C7
I cant find out the location but i was told oldbury by a friend, Not sure why they dont just post it on the facebook page.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I cant find out the location but i was told oldbury by a friend, Not sure why they dont just post it on the facebook page.

They won't post it in case police are on to them.

It also adds to the allure I suppose so that people have to be in a convoy to attend. Just pray its not Hams Hall...as I'm sure the police will be out in full effect as they have to be up there!

RS6 C7
i hope its not hams hall, that will never be on again, Im not going just yet until i know where it is. Police have the power to crush any car at hams now.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I think i'll stay in and drink booze instead, i've been at work all day taking photos of badly behaved kids,
I don't want to spend my spare time with a load more.;)

RS6 C7
Well i went and had a look, What a load of rubbish, Police everywhere! they had closed off every entrance to the car park, everyone quickly left. Seemed to be full of idiots in scoobys doing stupid stuff..

WRX
Thought Hams Hall was quiet recently now I know why, only 3 miles from home for me. And I'm too old to look like I'm into the scene lol