ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mesh!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

hello peeps

where do i get mesh from? i need the woven stuff like they use on bentley\jaguar s-type grilles

any ideas?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

thanks steve!! but i need more than that!! (not that i would)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

got on to bentley and they gave me thier supplier details

its stainless steel rods bent into mesh and it aint cheap

Whats it like?

I saw one like yours with the carzone kit on it, i hate to say it but it looked good in the flesh :oops: though the back bumper is pointless, too many holes and its too big.

350z & 16v Maxi

RGM Stainless Steel Mess, it is the best i have seen and i work in the car accessories industry. That is what is going on the front of my Maxi.

ME5 - 120x750mm

ME6 - 250x750mm

You can phone my shop and order it if you want 01292 610644, tell them the part number and that it is the same stuff as Colin got.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

cheers colin got any pics mate?

found some thats the stuff cheers mate!!!

S2000

You ordered some yet tom? Are you going to the Essex or Midlands RR day cos I have some you can have cheap and I can bring it along

BMW 320d Sport

The RGM stuff is the one you want. We had a bit of a deal on it a few months ago, but that special online price disappeared after a few days. You better break out the hydraulic cutters though if youre planning on getting it to fit. That stainless woven rod is like kryptonite. If I ever crash my Clio the mesh will be the only thing that survives

just looked at the pictures on the link above of Riks clio,

Do you know where he got the colour coding done and how much he paid?

also where are the clear rear lights from? how much?

cheers

noel