ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane GT 150 dci

Abarth Grande Punto
Looking oin Renault site and see Renault have launched a new 150bhp Gt diesel, whats your opinions guys??

Abarth Grande Punto
car_photo_211287_5.jpg

car_photo_211286_5.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
no bad, bar the crappy GT branded exhaust bit

pity they didnt shoe the 175bhp in there instead

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
S**t. Spruce up your 182 with your next bonus, if it is at all possible to achieve 3.66x salary ;) .

Abarth Grande Punto
im trying mate!!!! LOL if only it looked like a renault sport 225! Then no question i would buy one!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
3.66x isn't the issue, the volume is. I'd say it depends on your reasons for changing but I do think the GT's look particularly poor.

BMW M3
Im sure i read in Auto express today that it was going to be a 170bhp TD..... hmm, anyway.... bet it will be rapido once its had the RStuning treatment lol

Abarth Grande Punto
i must admit it does look like a halfords makeover! Havent driven one or seen one in the flesh yet! I did have a meg 1.9dci 120 that was rapid and very eco! But i hadnt owned a 182 then or a very rapid car so it will prob feel s**t now!

Abarth Grande Punto
3.66x isn't the issue, the volume is. I'd say it depends on your reasons for changing but I do think the GT's look particularly poor.

i feel your pain there! Target is managable even thou some of my fella spbm's are on 30k+ so 120k points target! :dapprove:

Volume i feel should be on multiples aswell!

133/225/CLS AMG
I'm not a fan of that GT. Talk about cash in on the twin exhausts of the RS'!!!

You know there'll be people that buy one hoping it will be mistaken for a 225! lol Bit pointless if you ask me, not the engine, that looks ok but the styling is a bit bollox.

Megane 225 has all new bodywork/wheels etc, that looks like a modified standard one which just isn't cricket.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
looks like A ramraid on halfords. A bad ramraid on halfords.

CB600FS
Agreed tommy the front spoiler looks shite. The exhaust surround is a bit half harted too, might look good all in black.

I'd rather get a 130bhp DCI, and get that mapped. Lot cheaper

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
they could have easily made it look like or a little better than the 225 but that would be silly, there selling you half the performance and have toned the looks down to suit.. they must think it would be better to aim for the middle ground..

VW went nuts tho, the chip fat running golf anniversary makes most gti's look average..