ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meeting Place Suggestions

ITB BG 182
So, after a much heated debate on the East Mids, especially Nottingham meetings/gatherings. Where would you, the members of this forum within the East Midlands, all like to meet?

I'm thinking cost effective, ie no cost at all apart from fuel and what ever spending money you may need for rides, parking, food and drink etc etc

Road trips to the following and any of your suggestions can be added.

Skeg(ness) Vegas.
Ladybower Dam. (breakfast run)
Matlock.
Meadow Hall.
Sheffield?
Exchange Bar (waters edge) Nottingham.
Wymsford Airfield.
Tunnel Runs?
Holme Pierre Pont. (good photo shoot location)

After all of this, it'll be down to you, the members to all get involved in asking or arranging for any meets to happen.
Why place it upon one person to do all the work, when we can all do a little bit for the group?

Nissan 350z
Can this be made into a poll perhaps to make it easier to see the results?

Ladybower Dam. (breakfast run) gets my vote as it still leaves most of the day free for people to be able to do other stuff at the weekend etc and it sounds like a good location for photo whoring. I also dont think ive been around here when one of these have happened, ive been to Matlock and Meadow Hall :)

ITB BG 182
Ive had some good meets in Sheffield with them lot.

Yea Sargara, it can be made in to a poll, just trying to get some thing together so people can put opionions across for future meets involving this region.

Yeah, it is good down there, i've been to a couple Yorkshire meets and it was a good laugh, but I think it'll take the focus off having a good turnout from our region, as it'll be too far for alot.

MK3, RX450H.
Why don't we involve the yorkshire lot as well?
Then have a meeting place in the middle. Should/could have a big turnout. & also then Harpham can take some beautiful pictures of my stonechipped ride :).