ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet on Sunday 6th??

Nissan 370Z
If you want to come closer to hull ill be up for it!
anyone want to sell me an rs tuners while there here? or lowering springs. lol.

None
Well guys that was amazing, i went along with the expectation i would be alone and i was spot on ;)
On the plus side i bet my brother i would be the only one who turned up so at least i made a fiver :D......as a complete coincidence i met the guy with the Ricky P rpm white AX so had a bit of a chat before setting off too :)
I even got some pics of my adventure through the torrential rain so i'll put them up in the media section soon, who needs sunshine anyway......dry roads are for wimps ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was coming home on the a1 around lunch and was turrenchal, really bad visibility and further north a lot of standing water

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Well guys that was amazing, i went along with the expectation i would be alone and i was spot on ;)
On the plus side i bet my brother i would be the only one who turned up so at least i made a fiver :D......as a complete coincidence i met the guy with the Ricky P rpm white AX so had a bit of a chat before setting off too :)
I even got some pics of my adventure through the torrential rain so i'll put them up in the media section soon, who needs sunshine anyway......dry roads are for wimps ;)

Yorkshire meets suck mate.

Impressive commitment from yourself though - the amount of last minute drop outs you get is freakin ridiculous tbh!

Fiesta ST-3
aye, i'm sure we will have another like the ribblehead after fcs at some point! Until then.... see u at 4.05am a week today ste :D

None
Yorkshire meets suck mate.

Impressive commitment from yourself though - the amount of last minute drop outs you get is freakin ridiculous tbh!

I know mate, you did good with trying to organise them too as i recall, the way i see it is the odd few meets turn out to be epic so it's worth the no show ones to find the good ones :)