ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mazuma Mobile - Good to deal with?

Lee

BMW M2C
Re: Mazuma..awesome service!!

I used Fonebank the other week. N82 £100 Nokia 6280 £19. Had the cheque within a week.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Re: Mazuma..awesome service!!

Yup i dumped a load at mazuma too.

Made about £300 out of a load of old s**t in a drawer.

Polo Bluemotion
As title really, whats your experiences with them? How quick is the process, realistically?
Ive got a few handsets around the house doing nothing atm that im thinking of sending to them.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I,m waiting on the envelop arriving selling the N96 got £205 for it, worst phone i have had in a while.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
2 days from when i made the order on line i recieved the bag i payed a fiver for special delivery they get the phone today and 2 days till cheque arrives....my mate did it 2 weeks ago and said the cheque they send is cleared right away.

RB 197
It took 2 days for my bag to arrive after i ordered online.
I opted for 'pay straight into bank' option when they get the phone back. Will see how long this takes.

Megane
Should offer them for sale on here first if members want them just list them at Mazuma price plus £5 to cover postage etc for members?

SLK250 CDI
Should offer them for sale on here first if members want them just list them at Mazuma price plus £5 to cover postage etc for members?

These sites are good for getting rid of phones that are locked to s**t networks like Tesco, etc. or phones that are in poor condition though. Anything that's worth good money I'd try on here or eBay first though.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
These sites are good for getting rid of phones that are locked to s**t networks like Tesco, etc. or phones that are in poor condition though. Anything that's worth good money I'd try on here or eBay first though.

My N96 screen was scratched to hell because of my work so nobody would have bought it TBH!!.

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
ive got a busted n95, no battery, battery cover broke etc. no life in it whatsoever. will they take it ? or would they send it back?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
you can select working or non working on the site, they will take either with the latter at a cheaper price.

dk

911 GTS Cab
just traded in an n73 and n82 with mazuma for £150, not bad considering i have all my phones since i was 18, i never do anything for them.

I've checked a few out and they are worth £0 and one is 20p lol

excellent service though, phone was booked in and cheque sent out the day after i posted it.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
you could make alot on the side buying fones that are good for recyling and selling them via the sites! hmmmm im going to have alook! :D

VW ....
Mrs got an old phone now so was thinking of this route ,Envirofone coming up with best price so far.

What are these places like for damage on phones ,the phone has got 2 chips on top due to dropping ,do they hammer the price down from their online quote ?

ST
Scottie,

No, all they want to know if the phone is working or not, i sent back an N73 wi a smashed screen and they still paid the same price as they'd quoted me online.

Leon Cupra 300
I thought they were megga... I turned an old SE K800 or whateve into a Geroge Foreman Grill via an Argos voucher. bargain.