ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manchester Meeting: Sunday 16th May: Trafford Park, NOW 6PM!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I won't be there, but Mike asked me to delete the old thread to save confusion.

6pm @ Krispy Kreme's, Trafford Park.

1. BIFCAIDS

Ian

Focus TDCi
Might be able to squeeze it in, depends what time I get home from work and if there's a Sunday roast dinner waiting for me. :p

Da

Less
I wont be there - Sunday lunch is 5.30pm.

I think 6pm will be a bad time for many :(

audi a6 3.0tdi
I'll be there. Lets hope its not raining i don't want to use the fester in the rain it might rust away as we stand there.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
1. BIFCAIDS
2. jamesbryan17 + bro
3. Alex_C
4. Ian
5. Ste01
6. ^Jonff^
7. lbrench
8. WI7GLE
9. Foxy (i hope)
10. Jams (maybe)
11. Mullen (possibly)
12. Laura
13. Dutty

Possibly some of my mates also

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i was up for it around lunch time, not with the time change. you should be there now so have fun lol

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Good turn out and Chris's mk1 fezza was mint and lol at Gaz's face when he was driving it. My fooking rear wiper blade fell off on the motorway though :(

That drifting session on the industrial estate was so funny.

Jon, that looked like a good bodge job as well! can't believe it fell off.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I took it round there yesterday its really good i just want the sump guard on now so i can go low.

320d
I nearly ended up going the wrong direction on the motorway

Lol you've done that before haven't you in the Monaco 172, well backwards onto the motorway.

Wanted top come to this but was working. You'd all of been really impressed with my Mazda 323 :rasp: