ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M100 CUP at french car show DASH

A sexy one
clioparts154.jpg

Saw this dash at FrenchCarShow as im sure most of you did lol :)
I sooooo want mine like this!! iv seen people talking about 'flocking' is that what this is???
im thinking of getting another dash and some cheap faux alcantara and stick it on, and down to the gear lever like soo on the pic... hmmm help please :)

A sexy one
i was hoping it wasnt lol im awaiting delivery of some Faux alcantara fabric, il see how it looks and if it'll be easy to do and i may buy a dash and have a go at it myself

CLIO PH1 172
that is some neat arse flock if it is flocked.

although i dont think it is flocked as you cant normally see marks on a flocked dash (as you can in the above picture)

Cro

Meg'd r27
I ended up with a modified dash for a screen covered in alcantara, it was gorgeous. I'd love my current dash covered in it, a bit classier than flocking and same result as far as glare goes. Looks a right pain to try and do though!

Mk2 Ph2 1.2 16v
If this is the one that was done by Ktec and in Redline (i think) then i'm pretty certain its covered in suede not flocked. Looks great either way

A sexy one
it was really soft, just like alcantara, they may be my hand mark on there haha :p i wouldnt be surprised if it was done professionally, judging by the car money isnt a problem lol
clioparts155.jpg

R26 F1 Megane
it was really soft, just like alcantara, they may be my hand mark on there haha :tongueout: i wouldnt be surprised if it was done professionally, judging by the car money isnt a problem lol
clioparts155.jpg
Definitely suede. My old car. Had it done by ktec. Really wish I'd kept it!