ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering springs

after giveing my 172 a pasting round roundabouts ive come to the conclusion that it does handle aswell as id like it to so i thought id go for the cheapest option and thought id just slam it on springs while i save for coilovers. wots the best cheap 1s to get and is it easy to fit them. i aint bad with a spanner but im no mechanic. any advice much appreciated.

thanks
andy

I would normally charge £30-40. Where about are you based? A mate of mine wanted his lowering and as I'm nursing sprained ligaments I couldn't do it for him so he went to a garage and had to pay £100!!

2002 Clio 1.2 Dyn GOMEZ
Christ im glad my uncle runs a garage. Admitidly they work on trucks, but hell a clio is only a little smaller and my cousin works for him, doing his own cars on the side. LoL.