ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost my Keys?! Clifford Alarm!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Right in a bit of a pickle. Got home from an overly larey night out to find that ive lost my keys.

which includes my car key and alarm fob.

How easy are mk1 keys to replace? (no remote locking needed, just the key really)

and how can i replace my clifford alarm fob?? i have no idea what alarm it is, and i dont have any pin or anything for it, it was installed by the previous owner and i know nothing about it!

any advice would be grand like

Check through your documents for the manual for the alarm, do you not have a spare key and fob? mk1 key should be easy to replace, if you dont have a spare to get one cut from you can just replace the barrel and door locks

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ive got a spare, so getting the actual key replaced shouldnt be too hard.

but the clifford fob may be harder,
does anyone know how i can find out what model my alarm is??

Giulietta 940
I'm in the same position as you. I did it the hard way...

I went on to the Clifford website, and literally searched through every single manual, until I found a fob and alarm that looked like mine. I'm 90% sure I know what Clifford alarm I have now.

Several car audio places sell replacement Clifford fobs, which they can then code for your system.

Edit: I realise its not the most helpful of posts... I only use the Clifford for locking/unlocking the car, none of the fancy boot opening, or engine starting stuff.

Last edited:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
none of the fancies work, just lock and unlock

it does have 4 buttons in a square, all different sizes.

is the pin for coding the alarm printed anywhere on the alarm??

theres a local alarm shop that sell cliffords, so ill go see them once the snow clears up.
theyre hideously overpriced in there though :(

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
surely that would incur charges??

cant really be bothered with the hastle, theyll want take the car to sort it out.