ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London and back>£40!

Polo Bluemotion
Ive just got back from a weekend out in london. Its the furthest ive ever drove in this car, none stop, so was interested to see what it was like on fuel. I brimmed it yesterday morning, about £41. I drove down to london,from rochdale, on th m6. was doing great until i got caught in traffic at about junction 14, due to a motorway closure. Had to go across country, through ashbourne and derby, and picked up the m1. Serious pain in the arse!! lol. Not sure how many more miles that put on the journey, but anyway, i arrived at Camden. Set off bwt 3pm 2day back home, and just came up the m6, as usual. All the way there and back, the trip never showed under 50.5mpg (nt sure hw accurate that is), I averaged 62mph on the trip, but obviously that includes crawling through london! I was doin a steady 90ish, there and back. My total journey was 482miles on my trip, and my fuel light has just come on. So i got to london and back for £40 (+watever was in my tank, about 90miles on the comp) Cheaper than the £50 one way train ticket i looked at!!

Was telling my uncle earlier whos still down there, he brimmed his RR sport supercharged before he left Rochdale, £75. That just got him to camden, about 5 miles into the red!!lol