ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire/Humber Meet

R14 CUP
Guys,

Christmas and the new year have long gone now and we're back to normality now.

Would you guys be interested in a get together sometime soon?

I'm fairly open where we can hold the meet and when.

Probably looking at late Jan/Early Feb, albeit not the weekend of the 5th (thats my 23rd!)

x

clio 182
yeah ill be up for this!, think if we do it more northen linc's based a few more poeple might come? coz i know there is alot of people from around grimsby/cleggy way on and its abit far for them to get to south lincoln way on? just an idea may be? i dunno.

may be.... brandy warf? south ferriby pub on the humber? blyton ice cream place? cleggy sea front? just a few ideas

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
+1 for Brandy Wharf... Loads of different routes to choose round to the pub from GY :)

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
We could get a joint meet going if all of us around lincolnshire were to meet and then drive to say scarbrough and meet up with the yorkshire lot it should be a good turn out plenty of pics and a good drive

Maybe a blast round olivers mount and photo session

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm well lost with this thread, feirny replying to a question he didn't get asked and the other guy being sarcastic at himself.