ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LADIES & GENTLEMEN ....I`M BACK

phase 1 172
finally after a year i hav been able to afford another 172!!!!

i didnt get chance 2 get 2 no many of u last time as i wrote my last rs off after only a month but i`m very pleased to b bak in the best forum around!

on friday i pik up my goregous red phase 1 172 with on 24,000 on the clock in mint condition!

i cant wait to start modding it and drivin it as by far the best car i`ve eva owned

anyway luk 4ward 2 pesterin u all 4 advice, will get sum more pics up at the wkend hopefuuly as im pikin it friday evening freshly mot`d and serviced .......back of the net!

cheers all

rich

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...category=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200715104722774

phase 1 172
telford, shropshire!
every intention 2 b careful as its a beaut im well chuffed with it!

advertised at £5495 but i got it at £4995

GW RS200
nice looking car - is there anyway you could look to get original wheels back on it? Would be extra beautiful then! I'd def be saving for some if it were mine ;-)

S.

phase 1 172
im gonna keep an eye out wud prefer the mpg handleing and acceleration of the originals

saving is the key factor in that decision tho!!!!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Welcome back. Flame Red looks good on a PH1!

We've got Karting over in Halesfield if you fancy it (Blatent Plug! ;))

Donny

phase 1 172
cheers guys, yeah they only moved there a few months ago its right opposite a porshe dealership and i was tempted but then i woke up!

il get sum pics up asap