ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L12 CUP 172 cup in leicester

t3 corolla 116bhp
just parked on one of the side streets off victoria park road near queen elizabeths college. had a CS sticker in the back window, silver turinis and no cup splitter. anyone?

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
hey man was just looking for a thread i posted in earlier and came across this, i know this is a stupidly late reply...but it was me. I live in Clarendon Park. I take it your living in leicester by now?

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Think so, didn't check the time. I was heading out towards Thurmaston, went down london road, past the station and then round the ring road.

Was going to have my car checked for the second time cos someone crashed into the back of me on monday :(

ps. if it looked like it need a clean then it was me!!

Last edited:

Da

Less
I put a spotted thread up, but think I must have got your plate wrong then, unless there's another L** CUP in Leicester? ;)

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I aint seen any other L** CUP's but i think there is R172 CUP, which is pretty cool. Where bouts did you see me?

Da

Less
Going across traffic lights, near to Abbey Lane/Blackbird Road I think...I was following Sat Nav in my works van.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I aint sure i was sort of near that area, more the other side of abbey park (just checked it on google maps) I was on Belgrave road.
I was going to say i didn't see any other RS's about, but if u were in a van then i saw a fair few of them!!!!

You a fair way from home? your profile <<-- says NW? i grew up in chester!