ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KIEV85 - Arctic Blue - Priate Plated - Clarkston Road at Muirend

The pervert himself!

Sitting at the traffic lights at the T junction at Muirend Somerfield waiting to turn left, sees a big bright light in my mirror which could only be someone stunting the xenons and ... yes. Arctic Blue 182 sitting there.
My 8th spot of the day, and probably none of these will anyone from here, methinks.

However, i was wrong, a quick look at the number plate tells me otherwise.

Big Kiev85 sitting there at the wheel.
Looked quite excitable. Think it could have been related to the finest Bernard Matthews offerings he had sitting in his boot!

Gave you a wave out the window. Then realised i was driving an Accord Sport Tourer and you would have no idea why some pervert in a random car would be saluting you. Anyway, you were moving off, dreaming of those Turkey Dinosaurs no doubt.

that was meee...never seen you waving??? did i give you a "what the f**k is that guy waving at" look?? or was i to caught up in my own pish to register anything...

braap

ross..u wish u stayed down the "gui'd bit" and never stayed in the "sham"...

You did look like you were enjoying yourself. Sitting there with a cheeky wee grin on yer face. Didn't think you'd seen the wave, was more of a salute anyway!