ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Lowering springs

Na keeping standard wheels.... no point in changing them it will make me car slower. I just want the 35mm springs but what are they like....

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol hope u get better responses than i got.............a lot of comments involve, SLAM it 60mm...........35mm is not low enough lol! I agree, im after 35mm with the standard wheels. Fred, 60mm on standard dampers??????? LOL........does it ever stay attached to the road? the dynamique bounces enough as standard!

Lionel Richie

Well i do play "i believe i can fly" by R Kelly quite a lot!!!! Yeah it bounces a bit but not too bad, handles well for std dampers!! If you really dont want 60mm (your all boring!!!!) then i can highly recomend APEX 40mm springs the handling on these is incredible £75 i think (i used to have these, but i saw the light and went 60mm!!!):devilish:

H22A7 Accord Type R

Apex...........sorted, they r prety good, my mate has them on his 206.............SOLD!

haha not only will it be like a low rider bouncing along the road dont the springs fall out when you drop it by 60mm?

I dont fancy scraping me car etc just want it to handle better.... So who makes the k-tec springs?

Apex are generally good value for money, for the prce you pay you get a very competent suspension set-up

the best springs i have had on a car were Konis, but you pay that little bit extra for their quality