ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just took a deposit on the 182!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yup. Nice guy came all the way from Portsmouth for a look, liked it and made an offer right there. He dropped off a deposit this morning and is coming to pick it up next weekend!

I keep thinking am I doing the right thing lol... but I always think that about everything I buy and sell. Unfortunately the car just didn't get used anymore and I've just found out I'm being made redundant next week :rolleyes: so I am doing the right thing as I'm going to need the money!

I have a project R5 Raider coming soon, and wanna spend about £1.5k on another motor to tide me over a few months, any ideas? Mainly been looking at old Golf GTi's and 106 GTi's atm.

Damn I'm gonna miss those seats :dapprove: anyway I told the guy about Cliosport so hopefully he'll pop on and I'll be able to see some progress! This is a good forum anyway so I'll stick around until my membership runs oot :cool: (or I buy a Clio Williams!)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
considering your situation about being made redundant, that's probably a wise move to sell up.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah from Renault as well! Bit of a pisstake lol.

Scared to drive it this week in case I scratch it or something :clown:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Punto Sporting 1.2, if you find a good one there a bit of quick fun. My brother loved his. Also its only something like a group 7 so cheap insurance. Not bad on fuel either. A good sensible warm hatch to tide you over till you get a new job ;)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Well the Raider project is just taking too long to come through :dapprove: so I've lined up another 190ishbhp R5 to go look at :approve: wanted one since I was 17 so might as well live the dream!