ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just popping my head in

2005 Cliosport 182 Cup
Hi there all, hope you can welcome a new member to the fold! Just splashed a ridiculous amount of money on a 54-Plate, Metallic Blue, Clio 182 Cup, very very nice condition and only 11300 on the clock, barely run in yet! Going to skint me im sure, but Ill have fun doing it lol!

Post some pictures soon when I get some good daylight ones, (sure I dont need to describe the looks too much to you guys though!), been working too much, but loving the blue headlights!

Well thats all for now, just looking at keeping it standard at the moment, looks spectacular that way but so subtle too, gives people frights ill say that!

2005 Cliosport 182 Cup
Cheers very much, good to see someones watching out there too lol! Mind my car is a hell of a jump from a 1.0 Corsa (was nice n smooth but just no fun in it!) so still getting used to the extra power, but just get a big grin every time i touch that right pedal...!!!