ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just fitted my hillpower I.K

An orange one

fitted very straight forwards, havent got round to fitting the cold air scoop yet still using the standard one...but im thinking of taking out a foglight and working it that way, but man it roars..such a hollow bark i cant stop driving my car now :) pick up a magnex system (twin 3.5") next weekend so cant wait to get that on also.

definately reccomend the filter though!!

Any performance difference?

There was a second hand one for sale but I did not know if it would make the car run a bit lean without a remap so I was going to leave it.

Pretty tempting if it sounds that good though!

An orange one

i cant say to be honest mate, for some reason throttle response seems sharper and it certainly doesnt feel slower or like its getting too much air, im very very impressed with it, and it looks awesome (its huge)

i got mine for £150 off a mate it was like new

yeah ive also got a hill power ik - sounds great - i tried a K&N and pipercross before this - I would say the K&N gave the loudest roar but the hill power sounds good enough for me - plus it looks the b****cks, havent got a recent photo, few more chrome bits now but heres one anyway

An orange one

mine is the same as above but with the blue silicon bend instead of black, that battery cover is very smart where did you get that?