ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a Valver-Well chuffed!

EP3 Civic Type R

I said i was going to buy a valver. Found a nice one thats been really looked after. Went to have a look at it, tried to find fault...and just couldnt to be quite honest! Its got a K&N induction kit and full magnex exhaust system, and the standard valver rims were in the sale as well as rims that are on now, so the valver rims are going to be sprayed either anthracite or white, Im in love!

Only 2 pics I have at mo and pretty crap ones they are but im sure you can get the jist, ill get some more wacked up during the week :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Nova_Gurl/clionew.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Nova_Gurl/clionew2.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R

yeh the side repeaters are the only other thing to change, other than that its staying pretty much standard, as reno intended!

Audi A6 (S3 on order)

Quote: Originally posted by Mish_16V on 23 April 2005

yeh the side repeaters are the only other thing to change, other than that its staying pretty much standard, as reno intended!
What renault intended is generally not much to shout about ;)

EP3 Civic Type R

LOL i meant more the shape of the car in general, im proper loving the standard lines of the car and the chunky arches etc!

As for the wheels I may sell them soon, fancy maybe some 16 multispokes and then want it lowering more, but i am beaming at the moment, its a weapon!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Nice valver! they look good on Speedline Turinis (off the 172 Cup)

get them refurbed in anthracite and get some coilovers.....mmmm:D

--chris

nice one!! didnt take you long... I say this on Ebay (i think) and remember thinking it looked really clean , apart from the rims which let it down but as u said your getting others..

hope it all works out well for you

EP3 Civic Type R

Trio it wasnt on ebay as far as I know? But it may have been lol!

Why bin the K&N? do they make running worse if anything? I no they can be like that with other cars...? And is it better to get a different make of induction kit or just put it back to standard?

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated

320d

Best induction kit set up for performance is standard airbox with ITG panel filter

Ive got a viper on mine which isnt totally enclosed but its located behind the front grill for best cold air flow as seen below

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/richbro1981/M611%20GGF/engine.jpg

Open filters like the K&N and pipercross cone filters are crap for performance but do sound excellent

I dont think that valvers the one that was on ebay although there was a very similar looking one same colour with slightly different wheels

Defo loose the 17s in favour of some 15s or 16s ive got the turini Cup alloys on mine which are a popular choice at the moment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/richbro1981/M611%20GGF/backworth2.jpg

Your new car looks great whats the mileage? how much you pay if you dont mind me asking?

EP3 Civic Type R

I payed 2k for it and he was wanting 2.5k, little more than maybe i wanted to pay, but as said i couldnt really fault anything i saw and want to keep it now for quite some time and spend some money on things like suspension, big brakes and keeping it mint.

84k on the clock, which considering age etc I didnt think was to bad. Lad i bought it off had had it about 1.5 years and the man that owned it before was about 35, I can tell its been treated well, even the interior looks like new.

Them wheels do look mint, Ive always been a massive fan of white wheels, but get them right and black/anthracite wheels can look brilliant as do them.