ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just a little show-off post...hehe...

Clio 1.6 16V

Nice Konahead;)

Not too sure about the light covers, but the rest blends in well. Where did you source the silver grill inserts?

Great look.... Specially the grills.... Looks like this clio lives in Singapore.... Where do you run it. The island is quite small.... What speed do you reach on ECP ?

thanks for all the compliments, people...very happy to know at least its appreciated...

the side skirts are prima racing...

the eyemasks, grill, front lip, rear lip are all sourced from MS designs via a singaporean agent...think the website is www.ms-designs.com or you can try a web search...also available from ktec racing and sam steffanson in sweden...i honestly am not able to remember the prices but you can check via sam steffansson on-line...

the grill is actually in black but i had it painted to make it stand out...

ill try to post a couple more pix showing the rear and the interior too...

enrique, have hit 160 kmh on the ecp but rather scary due to the possibility of being stopped by bacon...not too safe to speed in singapore...prefer to get the action in malaysia where i have hit 175 so far on the north-south highway...

thanks again...cheers!

hey flying scotsman, glad you liked them pix...

yep, that sounds about right for the grill, although i got mine from MS designs...the stainless (steel?) version is new cos it was not available when i got mine...aint cheap though...but it is a complete replacement for the standard grill...

but take note though, the original grill has a protector on the left side (as in above pic) to prevent water from getting into the alternator area (when driving in the rain)...this replacement grill DOES NOT...my mechanic had to jury-rig a protector out of a disused engine oil bottle...

hi all, if you arent able to see the pix, i apologise...the server i stored them on has a bandwidth restriction...and i cannot do anything about it...

anyone know of a good free server for hosting pix without any bandwidth restrictions? please help...

oooh, sweet! goes perfectly for a darker car i feel...oh well, since i already have the "plastic" one...*shrugs*

but nice!