ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Judder Fest

PH2 172
Just swapped wheels back with Tez, and driving back i noticed (cant not really) excessive juddering/vibrating. I thought this might have been because the wheels were loose, but they dont seem to be. Any ideas, was f**king scary as!!

Chocolate Bar™
if it wasnt happening before you changed the wheels its going to be down to the wheels, probably slightly buckled and rectified with wheel weights. but its easy to knock them off when changing wheels. i'd get them checked myself as a loose wheel makes a knocking noise.

PH2 172
Tbh though im pretty sure its not been buckled:/ Could it be that the nuts werent tightened evenly, so the wheel is wonky? If you see what i mean lol.

PH2 172
Ok just had a look and there are spigot rings on the front two wheels but non on the back. Should i take the front ones off??

Urgent-Car is jacked up outside

TeZ

Non RS : (
We changed them over Speeline 16" and Dynamic alloys and re changed , It cannot be the rim as they where fine on my car and we didnt knock any weights off...

I have a feeling moose it must be somthing to do with your front passengerside??

Take it to a garage and have them re-ballence the wheel first off just in case then go from there.

Last edited:

TeZ

Non RS : (
nice one moose...

he didnt need the rings as they are dynamic wheels and should of sat flush to the hub glad its sorted fella come to the mini meet on thursday..