ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JL W7 12 Sub FOR SALE

for sale

12" W7 750 RMS, Boxed and never used brand new,

PM me with serious offers i will accept quite abit under retail value,

Tom

Text me on 07740196101 or mailto:pulling_power@hotmail.com">pulling_power@hotmail.com

Oh really. Dont tell me..you went to Donny and heard the car with the Crystal CMP X2 subs in it...or have you found something else that tickles your fancy?

Are we still having a soundoff competition at some stage as i thought you were going to try to prove the W7 was the best SQ driver. :D

Russ

i know it kind of defeats the point of our sound off, but my car will still have yours in a SQ sound off ;)

i did not see the crystals in any cars at donny, did u see our cincquento in the SPL

Tom

Well have to see how things go when we get around to the competition. You sound confident :D

Well be trying our hardest to get the best SQ out of the equipment we will use...Are we having a cap on the price of the system or will it be a case of anything goes? It could be a while before its done unfortunately as we are in the process of getting the funds to make a 27000 watt Resonant Engineering SPL car.

I didnt see the Cinq unfortunately. Did you go on the Saturday as i only went for that day. What system did you have in it and what reading did you get?

Russ