ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Filter/Cold air induction kit

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I just received this from ITG:

Thanks for your enquiry concerning our WB-351 pro-filter to fit the Mk2 Clio 172. Please remember that Pro-Filter is the only direct replacement filter available in the world that never requires to be cleaned during its life. Just a simple wipe with a lint free cloth at regular service intervals will keep your Pro-Filter working at its optimum level for at least 60,000 miles (100,000kms) or possibly longer before performance will start to fade.

These filters cost £33.00 + vat (£38.78) and can be obtained from any of our dealers; however for ease I would recommend contacting Merlin Mailorder on 01249 782101 and they will be more than happy to help you out.

I don’t know whether it is of interest or not, but we are due to release a fully enclosed cold air induction kit for the Clio 172. On the rolling road we found a gain of around 6-7 bhp from 5,000rpm through to 7,000 rpm with gains in torque all the way through the rev range. The kit is expected to cost approx. £300 + vat which may sound expensive, but what other bolt on mods can you get for £300 that guarantee that kind of increase?

I hope this information is of help to you and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,

Andy Jackson.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Get an ITG panel filter for now... then save for a Maxogen...