ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IT Help, certain web page will not open via wi-fi

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I use various online storage website through work to upload our drawings to (4projects, conject etc).

Today while I had conject open (but not using it) it timed out, so as usual I refreshed the page to log back in but the log in page wouldn't open. Now it will not open at all, I have links for four different projects on conject but none of them will open. I tried logging on with my phone while connected to the wifi but still it wouldn't open. However I can open conject with my phone while on 4G??

Why would 4G work but wifi not work. All other web sites open on my laptop but just not conject.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
sorted it. Try the website using another laptop and still no joy. Used the other laptop and connected to the web via a hotspot on my phone and the website opened fine. So the problem must be the router.

I'd already tried rebooting the router but it didn't work so I tried a few more times and tried rebooting with all cables apart from the power cable unplugged. After this it finally worked. God knows why but meh it's working now.