ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this Odyssey Battery suitable?

ClioSport 172 Cup
Looking to install this in my wheel well in the boot seeing as they don`t use it on the 172 cup, which will give me space for my induction modification. Would this battery be suitable for a 172 cup running a single amp and sub? I`m not sure what sort of cranking power the car needs. My current battery says 480 and its been running on that for years.They list this battery as 680 amps, but i get confused because they say cranking current rating, some list cold cranking amps. Are they the same thing?

http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p13861/ODYSSEY-EXTREME-RACING-25-BATTERY/product_info.html

ClioSport 172 Cup
I tell you what sometimes i think this forum is absolutely useless. I used to own a 91 suzuki swift GTi, teamswift.net... the forum I used to use when i was tuning that car for the track was 10 times better. The guys on their knew seriously in depth stuff about the car! You could find out literally anything you wanted to know about the car, engine, gearbox etc, get free documents on every piece of maintenance to the car and engine and not have to pay a penny. This forum is like your local boy racer meet up in comparison!
I`ve been finding more out just searching the internet. The OZ Renault sport forum is also alot better.