ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

invisible exhaust

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

hello i would like an "invisible exhaust" for my 1.2 (no jokes please)

i dont want some massive huge tail pipe

Lionel Richie

Tom im gonna rename you!!!! (cant actually say the name, i might offend!!) but its someone who is incharge of a ship;) Get a BIG fat pipe ennnit, wicked, bad man!!!!!!

Lionel Richie

The person in charge of the ship wanted a hidden exhaust too, i dont really see the point in hidding it, but each to their own i guess

See hiding the exhaust I thought was bad of renault in the first place... But now I have my 5x3 inch tail pipe and love it!

Lionel Richie

Good choice tom, although i would recommend you have the spare wheel well cut out and remove the rear bumper and just Irish screwdriver a 36x12 inch pipe on the back with quad flamer kit!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

how about x6 8in top gear Slash cut jobbies in the rear bumper

hmmmmmmmmm

On a (slightly more) serious not, what tail pipe design do you think would suit a mk1 phase 3 clio?

I used to have a 4" rolled pipe but didnt really like it. Too plain

I want a fairly cheap, stainless new backbox mainly for looks.

What do you reckon to twin ovals (small) or twin square? - I mean twin as in from the same box on the left side of the car, not twin as in one on each side of the car.