ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance renewal Admiral

Just had my insurance renewed with Admiral, as a part of a multi car policy. 20 years old, 3 years NCB on a 172 Cup. £780 fully comp. I was very happy with that renewal as it's the lowest I've ever paid. So I would recommend at least calling them for a quote if you have two or more cars in your household.

Here is the example of what I've paid over the years (approx), I have had a couple of other cars too though.
17 Pug 106 1.1 - £1150 (0NCB)
17 Pug 106 1.1 - £930 (1NCB)
18 Pug 106 1.1 - £790 (2NCB)
19 Seat Arosa 1.4 Sport - £900 (2NCB)
20 Renault Clio 172 Cup - £780 (3NCB)

Anyway I'm not here to discuss "how much xxx" as that is a bottomless put of despair (everyone lives in different parts of the country in different situations), I'm mainly posting due to a funny exclusion on the policy that I hadn't seen before -

"You will not be covered for any liabilities you may have for any of the following: use on the Nurburgring Nordschleife" haha, I just find it funny that this is is listed as a specific exclusion.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I switched to Admiral, Churchill wanted £1900 for my renewal, then Admiral offered £750 :)

E30 318iS x2
They're sneaky b******s when it comes to renew though. It seems they take last years price, chuck an extra couple of hundred on and hope you don't bother getting another quote. They've done it every year so far to me and every year I get a new quote off their website and it's always loads less. This year has been a good'un, got the renewal letter today, £800 :S jog on, quote on the website, £480....