ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Induction kit

Renault Clio 182
Hi, I've got a 182, which is the second Clio182 I have owned, my first one had a K&N apollo induction kit which I will as quite happy with, though I felt the car had a little less torque than with the original airbox setup. My latest car has a KTR foam filter fitted, which gives a nice inlet noise, but annoyingly a whistle at around 5500rpm. I'm thinking of replacing it for something else, I am and will only be using the car for fast road use, as I have a devoted track car, so am not looking for outright performance but slight/ marginal performance improvement would be appreciated. Budget isn't really a concern and am willing to pay for the "right kit" as long as it's worth the money. Any suggestions welcome.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I have an Espace V6 box, but the K-Tec style (Fatty) IK is the one most people go for, produces decent power and sounds pretty good too, this thread has all the relevant info and links to the parts you'll need.
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/th...duction-setup-that-works-just-as-well.761531/
Loads of different versions of it, but this is the general idea.

SDC15182.jpg

CAM00424_zpscbbf9b00.jpg