ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im new

hi every1. im new here as im looking to buy a 172 in the coming weeks. just thought i'd introduce myself as i will be asking lots of questions and why waist anytime ive got1 now. wot shall i look out for when veiwing a 172.

thanks and nice to meet you all
andy

thanks mate. how do i become a full member to get on all the links. when i click the user cp nothing comes up

thank you. ive done it now and i am officially a paying member.(once i actually get 1 that is.lol) im going to look at a black 172 with 24k on it for 6150. wot does every1 think i should ask for it

v6
Welcome!

Here's a guide for what to look out for when buying http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=276833

Tbh 6150 seems very reasonable considering the low miles. As it's a 172 check it's had the cambelt done (5 years or 72k so will need to have been done), and obviously wear and tear items like brakes and tyres. If all's good I'd say 6k is a very good deal. Bear in mind if the cambelt hasn't been done it's circa £450 so factor that in!

Good luck!

nice1, thanks gregg. i'll go look at it tomorrow and see if i can get him down to 5800 or sumin to allow for the cam belt to be done