ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172, titanium 182 with Curpra R front splitter

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi there, I've seen a black 182 on here with the Leon cupra R splitter but I'm planning on getting one for my Iceberg 172.

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures on it on a silver car, looks mean on the black but I've got a feeling it will look silly on the silver.

Cheers!

Get a carbon one ;-)

IMG_7198.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Sell me yours for less than 50 and ill take it ;) not getting anything too expensive just now, first plans are new wheels and get my front and rear bumper resprayed. Then ill start getting trim. No point putting a 170quid carbon splitter on a scratched shitty faded bumper haha.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, I've. Just got my 172 a couple weeks ago, got a few things I need to tidy up before I start spending that sort of money on a splitter :p

Just ordered a fabia 1, paypal have got my old delivery address though :/. Can't find an email addy for skoda and there phone lines are obviously closed at this time of night.

What a dick! Ha

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
For skoda? No I've already ordered and payed for it. Just noticed when I got the email reciept that paypal had used my old address. Hopefully contact them tomorrow morning and give them my current address!

Cheers stu. Like the clio btw, exactly how I want mine to look when I get everything sorted. Is yours lowered at al?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright, how's the ride with dampers? I had springs on my old 1.2 and it was bouncy as f**k.

Also, what's the price difference from coilovers? Are the dampers cheaper?

For a decent set you could pay the same as coilovers. The ride is perfect really. Fine for the motorwas and good for the track! I opted for the springs and dampers because I do 400 miles a week normally and didn't want it to be too harsh!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright. Never thought of the dampers tbh. Was planning on just getting coilovers. Maybe have a look at some at the weekend now though! 40mm doesn't look too low or a massive arch gap. Just about right really!