ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice in the morning...

M140i/Orange 182
whats the best why with dealing with ice that forms on my roof, windows etc?

my cars looking mint today and i wanna keep it that way 2moz (RR 2moz)

should i let it melt in the sun then just simply wipe it down with a microfiber cloth?
thanks!

Tom :)

106 GTi
I guess letting it melt them wiping it off with a microfiber and quick detail spray would be the safest option.

yeh its a pain in the arse isnt it, i do as rjay says, but if like me you find that the ice ice has dirt in it then your better of washing it down, im presently looking for a house with a garage :) lol

106 GTi
The garage is the best option, but not always possible! I dont really like to quick detail car that has been left outside for to long. Hopefully one night after washing etc should be ok. But If in doubt a full wash is a the only really safe option.

Before I garaged my car I used to use a car cover the night before a show etc.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
182_blue said:
fletch, do you find that you get water marks ?, if not what you using to clean your car ??

Yes if i do then i give it a quick wipe down, i hate using de icer it makes a right mess. I'm looking foward to my next move when i will have a garage.

Fletch.

M140i/Orange 182
thanks guys... sun melted it this morn so it was all good for BPBT this morning :)

i do have a garage but its full of sh*t!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Ted182 said:
thanks guys... sun melted it this morn so it was all good for BPBT this morning :)

i do have a garage but its full of sh*t!

At least you have a garage mate, i moved into a new apartment without a garage and i now really miss my garage:dapprove: