ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I wish I owned a Mk2. Two spotted at Le Mans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Williams 1
There was 2 gay shaped clios (172 or 182 they all look the same as the 1.2s) at le mans 24 hr races, i think they got confused and thought they was actually in the race as they was drving like total nobs when there was loads of people trying to get around the circuit (the bigger nob was in a LY clio)

anyone going to own up?

BMW E92/Audi S3
Re: 2 gay shaped clios at le mans 24hr races

Sorry but how can a car be gay shaped?
Maybe to the untrained eye they look the same.

"They were driving like 'nobz'"

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

he means mk2's...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

richandgem from here went to Le Mans in a LY 182... along with a few others from here and Meganesport

Williams 1

he means mk2's...

see daz understands that they look like a gay mans car, if it was a girl then fair enough as its a girls car, but she still didnt have to drive around like a complete t**t (if it is her that is)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

did it have graphics all over it? If so it'll have been Rich, otherwise it's someone else...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Most mk1 owners, I've found, seem to be incapable of liking any other mk/phase of clio.

As much I loved my williams and still desperately want another one I do have the capacity to see (and own) a newer clio and not insult or laugh at it. :)

Williams 1

Most mk1 owners, I've found, seem to be incapable of liking any other mk/phase of clio.

not me, i love the look of the 197 clio just not the mk2 where renault got it so wrong in every department

No disrespect, but its usually williams owners too banging on about how crap the Mk2 is. I cant see one department where Renault got the Mk2 wrong.

Black 172 PH2

There was 2 gay shaped clios (172 or 182 they all look the same as the 1.2s) at le mans 24 hr races, i think they got confused and thought they was actually in the race as they was drving like total nobs when there was loads of people trying to get around the circuit (the bigger nob was in a LY clio)

anyone going to own up?

Now take a breath.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL.

It's like Williams Forum all over again.

I bet he's mates with Stromba.

Its like most Williams owners have got 1 massive chip on there shoulder, kinda daft really.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Its like most Williams owners have got 1 massive chip on there shoulder, kinda daft really.

Not all, some do, I was never like that - when I had both the willy and the 172 i was happy to own both and to get into either.

mk2's are restrained looking compared to mk1's but so much better built for me, It's nice not to have wash your car and pull all the rusty bits off afterwards!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sorry to say that I think Bongy has a fair old point. Alot of Williams drivers come on here just to make a fuss, as it's alot more mk2 on orientated and the mk1 owners seem to want to have a shot where they can? Just makes a bad name for the other mk1 drivers really. It's beginning to be a bit of a shame.

I can see you're not happy about a few things but calling it a gay shape is just a one way ticket to an argument. Is that what you want? What you've spent 5 mins typing to do? You probably know CS well enough to know it'll cause offence, in that sense it makes you seem like a fool.

Not all, some do, I was never like that - when I had both the willy and the 172 i was happy to own both and to get into either.

mk2's are restrained looking compared to mk1's but so much better built for me, It's nice not to have wash your car and pull all the rusty bits off afterwards!

Same here, I had 3 Mk1's an Rsi and two Valvers, still loved the 1*2's at the time. Seems that some Williams owners are pissed that the Trophy's a better car... :rasp:

LOL at the title change :rasp:

DB.

BMW 440i
Only place the Mk2 went wrong was the cheapish dash IMO.

Nothing gay about it, but yeah, there was a load from here/Meganesport that went out together. Rich's LY is cammed too isnt it?

182 Trophy
mk1's were designed with an etcha sketch like most cerial box's from the late 80's and early 90's

i couldn't believe it, everyone drove round the whole weekend under 30mph.. it was brilliant.

you faceless insufferable cretin, if it was one of my lot then good. EVERYONE was having fun and acting abit away form the norm, i know none of mine put people in danger and were in fact on numerous occasions applauded for attitude by people from all walks and indeed the local police, and if you mean driving like a nob is trying to get down a road where people wont move, throw stuff at you or bang on the car then you totally miss the idea of lemans. you should be moaning about people throwing piss at cars, the campsite rallying and car set on fire by mindless chavs on our site.

wish i'd done a burnout in front of you now and fishtailed into you... whats the problem with some williams owners? i love the car but it seems with ownership you often become a bellend, rubbishing others and thinking you have some sort of Aura about you.

tit piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.