ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hunners of 182's and 172's @ Crail today

clio 182 my2006
Spotted a yellow/mustard 182 with a cliosport sticker raced a 54 plate black 182 and a blue 182, mines was the black 06 plate, did anybody see me? Also seen a silver 182 and a 172 cup along a good few others. Good day, tad busy though lost interest after 2nd after waiting over 30mins just to get back into the car park

clio 182 my2006
15.17 which I thought was piss poor! Only got two shots at it before I got pi#~sed off waiting. I was hoping for something closer to 14 (which I think is fast for a standard 182). Had 2l of methanol mixed in with 20l of V-power felt quicker on the road but traction fu,#;d it up my start the strip. Like I said lost interest before I got round to trying a run with traction off took nearly two hours to do two runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burgandy 174 sport t
U would have got closer to 14 if u take evreything out inc seats and all that patter, sounds about right for crail.

Renault Clio 182
Spotted a yellow/mustard 182 with a cliosport sticker raced a 54 plate black 182 and a blue 182, mines was the black 06 plate, did anybody see me? Also seen a silver 182 and a 172 cup along a good few others. Good day, tad busy though lost interest after 2nd after waiting over 30mins just to get back into the car park

not a 55 plate black 182 mate? as i was up there sure i raced you :D
as you said hardto get traction down the day.

Clio Trophy #215
Had the Trophy up late on in the day,got a pretty gutless 15.8!! Didn't even break 90mph over the 1/4 mile.. MUST DO BETTER.. :nono:

BMW 330d :)
I felt bad after a couple of runs as to the damage i was doing the car, so I sat back and watched other people wreck their cars...

Lol

Renault Clio 182
Had the Trophy up late on in the day,got a pretty gutless 15.8!! Didn't even break 90mph over the 1/4 mile.. MUST DO BETTER.. :nono:

yeah seen your motor as well mate. i dont feel as bad if u only got 15.8 as i only got 15.7 was my best was gutted but never seen many 182s get a really good time on the day.