ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Often Do 192 Cups Come Up For Sale?

BG 182 FF
Hi all, long time Clio enthusiast here! :)

I'm basically looking to get hold of a 182 Cup (not cup packs) and was just wondering if anyone knew how often they came up for sale, or rather if they come up often? Would just like an idea of how long I may be waiting as I know they are somewhat rare.

Thanks guys (and gals).

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Buy one with the Cup packs, or buy a 172 Cup. 182 Cups are largely pointless, they don't weigh much less than a cup packed 182 but you get the poverty spec.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Buy one with the Cup packs, or buy a 172 Cup. 182 Cups are largely pointless, they don't weigh much less than a cup packed 182 but you get the poverty spec.

But on the plus side there's no climate control panels to go wrong, no xenons to leak and no leather/alcantara to wear out.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
But on the plus side there's no climate control panels to go wrong, no xenons to leak and no leather/alcantara to wear out.

A slight upside. Although I'd take the risk.

182 Cup if you are on a budget or a perfect example comes up then sure. But please don't buy one on the understanding it will be faster and handle better. It won't.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol, suppose, should fetch good money if the right person comes along seeing as its low mileage with fresh paint.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
lol, suppose, should fetch good money if the right person comes along seeing as its low mileage with fresh paint.

I've got 3 people in my pm's who have asked for first refusal!

In the condition its in it will last another 17 years easily.

When talking about Mk2 RS Clios "FF" (Full Fat) specifically means a non-cup 182 (all the extras) that has had the Cup Spoiler Pack and Cup Suspension Pack ticked on the options list.

(So yes, his "FF 182" should have both the cup packs)