ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much to fit springs?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
how much roughly would it cost to have my eibachs springs fitted

iv been quoted arround £30 a corner before, just did it my self in the end,

where abouts are you? someone on here might be able to help. if ur near essex i might be able to

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
It's less than a 2 hour job, so don't pay more than £100 tops. It's not a particularly technical job so most garages should be more than capable.

Lionel Richie
^1hour labour max, i counted up the other day how many i've done over the years (i keep record, sad i know!) 87 clios!!!

LY 182
that with rachets or a wizzy gun though?
it dosnt make an awful lot of difference fred will vouch for this if you have good handtools and know how to use them on a job like that it will add 5 mins max to the job

rebuilding heads and jobs like that with alot of nuts/bolts air ratchets help alot

Lionel Richie
that with rachets or a wizzy gun though?

1 x trolley jack
1 x axle stand
1 x 3/8ths rachet
1 x 1/2inch rachet
2 x 21mm socket
1 x 18mm socket
1 x breaker bar
1 x 17mm spanner
1 x hammer

easy peasy, no airguns, no fancy tools

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i am waiting on my springs arriving, but will prob get a garage to fit them. wont be more than £50, and thats including a tip for the mechanic who is a good mate.

New Kangoo Van!
i went to demon tweeks as its just up the road and purchased eibach pro's had them fitted and they carried out wheel alignment too and they charged me 303 quid! ( dont rate the pro's much 2 be honest either)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'll do it for £30 mate but I'm in Derby if that's too far for you?