ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much BHP ?

Renault Clio 1.8 16V
Iv just rebuilt my engine, The car is a clio MK1 with the 1.8 16V F7P engine i took the engine out to do the cam belt and change the gearbox and i also had other ideas :D
I bought a load of bits and bobs to get some more power so just wondering if any one would have a rough idea on how much shes actually pushing ?

Its got the following :

Ported and polished head with three angle valves.

Piper fast road cams.

4.2.1 Steanless steel super sprint manifold.

Lightened flywheel.

Full ashley exhaust system with decat.

K-Tech uprated clutch.

Cup race gearbox from R5 GTT.

Green cotton element air filter.

And i was thinking about getting it remaped aswell how much more with this too ?

And does anyone else have any ideas for me for more power lol.

Oh yea and my names mike im new !!!

340i
Depends on what spec of cams your running...

Level of head work...

Cant imagine it running well on a standard map, would defiantly need a remap to get the most from your modifications.

ValverInBits
Get it mapped mate!
Wouldnt like to put a figure on it without seeing the porting etc, and you'll never really know until shes on the rollers.

You should get some pics up of the car and engine bay. :)

Renault Clio 1.8 16V
I paid 550 for the gearbox and its a dream yea i will put some picks up its just im use the comp at work so its a bit :quiet: but you'll love the car and engine bay its mint iv spent about 7k on it in the last 8 months :S
Im gonna get the remap done but i was thinking about getting a omex ecu to do it and then further along down the line getting throttle bodys any ideas which ones to get ?