ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hill Power/ram air & Tints

Toureg vW Transporte

How much is one of those hill power induction kits for a phase 2 16valve and are they worth it over a k&n?also does any1 know how to take the back windows out,ive tried to undo the bolts but the outer keeps spinning and i cant hold it still. Any help would be greatfully appreciated as this is my first time on the forum, thanx everybody

Im sure i read on another thread somewhere that the HP induction kit is either £100 or £150!?!

As for the windows they shouldnt be too hard mate! Get someone to stand outside and hold the lil round plastic bits whilst you screw away inside!

i have the Hill power induction kit for my williams...

0o0o0o0o0oo00o0o b0y is it worth it... the car feels so much more lively... and the sound i get when the power band from 4-6.5k revs kits in... mmmmmmmmmmm like an jet engine whinding up for take off!!!!!!! its amazing.. like a turbo. :)

id recommend it over K&N *spit*